The Future is NOW: Integrating Technology into Your Practice
April 2-4, 2020 - San Diego, CA
Call for Abstracts Deadline is June 10, 2019
The 27th Annual Conference of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, is April 2-4, 2020 at Paradise Point Island Resort in San Diego, CA. The conference theme is The Future is NOW: Integrating Technology into Your Practice.
The Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD) invites researchers, academicians, dentists and dental professionals from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation at the 2020 Annual Conference in San Diego, CA, USA. The theme is The Future is NOW: Integrating Technology into Your Practice. The meeting will feature a wide range of captivating lectures, discussions, hands-on participation and networking opportunities with experts, researchers, and up-and-coming leaders in the field of lasers in dentistry. Find detailed information here.
Click here for more information and to submit an abstract.
Topics may be presented in the following options:
- Lecture & discussion – Clinical Applications
- Lecture & Discussion – Scientific Research
- Participation Workshops – 3 hours including 30-45 minutes of lecture
- Poster presentations – 10-minute presentations by electronic poster and physical poster display onsite.
The ALD welcomes topics on:
- The Healing Power of PBM / Pain Relief Without Opioids
- The Benefits of Digital Technology & The Digital Workflow
- CBCT (Cone Beam) Radiology
- Digital Imaging
- In-House Restoration Milling
- Pediatric Dentistry and Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs )
- Laser-Powered Hygiene
- Peri-implantitis: Past, Present and Future Treatments
- The Business of Dentistry:
- Achieving Maximum ROI for Your Laser Investment
- Accurate Insurance Coding / Coding for Medical Necessity
- Practice Marketing & Social Media
- Clinical Photography for Case Acceptance and Insurance Documentation
- Using Lasers to Treat Medically-Compromised and Geriatric Patients
- The Next Generation: 10-Minute Poster Presentation for Students
- Lectures, Discussion Sessions & Workshops on Bleaching, Photography, Endo, Diode lasers for Hygiene, Diode lasers for dentists, Laser specific device Hands-on courses
This is an opportunity to share your research, knowledge and best practices with international colleagues passionate about the use of lasers in all areas of dentistry - lighting the way towards a healthier mouth and body.
Click here for more information and submit an abstract.
The Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD) is a not-for-profit organization qualifying under Section 501c(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. The Academy of Laser Dentistry is an international professional membership association of dental practitioners and supporting organizations dedicated to improving the health and well-being of patients through the proper use of laser technology. The Academy is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, research, and education and to the exchange of information relative to the art and science of the use of lasers in dentistry. The Academy endorses the Curriculum Guidelines and Standards for Dental Laser Education.
Abstracts, presenter biographies, disclosure information, and product descriptions are published for educational purposes as submitted by the respective presenters and exhibitors. They do not necessarily represent the views of the Academy of Laser Dentistry. ALD is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the presenters, exhibitors, and advertisers. Written permission must be obtained by the Academy to audiotape, videotape, duplicate, and/or distribute any portion of the conference program or proceedings.
Practitioners are advised to investigate and consider which medical devices and materials are cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for safety and efficacy and which are considered experimental, and which procedures are within the applicable scope of their license, competence, skills, and abilities, as established by their education, training, and experience. Clinicians are advised to review the specific indications for use of their devices and to review their operator manuals for guidance on operating parameters before attempting similar techniques on their patients.
© Copyright 2018 Academy of Laser Dentistry. All rights reserved.