View / Download Exhibitor Prospectus
Thanks to the over 400 attendees who joined us at the 2017 ALD Tucson Meeting.
|Dentists with 29 being International Dentists
|Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Business Staff
Exhibitor Kit and FAQs
Visit our show partner Steele Tradeshows to order products and services, get show information, arrange shipping, and more. The ALD 2018 Exhibitor Kit will be available January 15, 2018.
Below are some answers to our most commonly asked questions. Many of your questions can be answered here, if not, please contact me! Margaret Angarola, email@example.com, 954-346-3776.
What is the discount rate of a 10 x 10 booth? Note: these prices valid only if paid in full on or before discount deadline date referenced.
EARLY BIRD PRICING: Paid in full by June 30, 2017
- 10x10 Booth: $1570 members $2650 non members
- 10x20 Booth: $3600 members $4950 non members
STANDARD PRICING: Paid in full by October 31, 2017
- 10x10 Booth: $1745 members $2945 non members
- 10x20 Booth: $4000 members $5500 non members
LAST MINUTE PRICING: Beginning November 1, 2017, payment in full must accompany contract.
- 10x10 Booth: $1920 members $3240 non-members
- 10x20 Booth: $4000 members $6050 non-members
What is included in the cost of a booth?
- (2) complimentary booth badge registrations 10x10 booth
- (4) complimentary booth badge registration 10x20 booth
- (1) standard booth i.d. sign
- Company listing in the on-site electronic PDF program and the printed Vendor Guide
What is the new Exhibitor Expo ?
Exhibitor Expo is a value-added opportunity for vendors to present the best of their products in a short presentation forum. At no additional cost and included in your booth fees, each vendor will have the opportunity to make a 10-minute presentation about their unique products and services. We invite exhibiting companies to take this opportunity to showcase product features and services in an audience setting. Let us know of your interest as limit spots may apply for 2018 Orlando.
What are exhibit installation hours?
Exhibitor Move-in: Wednesday, April 25 from 12:00 - 8:00 pm (for laser companies) and Thursday, April 26 from 7:00 - 11:00 am (for non laser companies).
What are exhibit dismantle hours?
Exhibitor Move-out is Saturday, April 28 at 2 pm. Early dismantle is not allowed. This is strictly monitored and penalties are enforced.
When will I receive the exhibitor kit and what is it?
The exhibitor kit will be available online in January 2018. Once the link is available online, you will receive an email from both Steele and ALD with the link and where to find it.
Also commonly referred to as the 'show kit', you will find any booth furnishings you may need, auxiliary services, shipping information, show colors and address information.
Who is the show decorator?
Our show services contractor is Steele Tradeshows
77-775 Jackal Drive Suite F
Palm Desert, CA 92211
(760) 360-7722 Office
(760) 360-1717 Fax
What is the address of the hotel venue?
Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel and Convention Center
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando FL 32821
1 (888) 258-7501
1 (407) 238-8000
How and when are booths assigned?
The ALD booth assignments are based on seniority, corporate member status and date of application system. Date of application, corporate member status, loyalty of past exhibitors and booth size are ranked in assigning booth space. General booth assignments begin in January 2018. Once all advance assignments have been made, booths are assigned on a first come basis.
How do I get my booth badges?
Exhibitors must provide name of each booth representative to ALD by February 15, 2018 by emailing the names to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive your booth badges in the exhibitor kit upon checking in at the registration desk at the conference.
When can I register for a hotel room?
- Reservations: 1 (888) 258-7501
Telephone: 1 (407) 238-8000
- Online/website reservations: Coming soon!
Tips for 1st Time Exhibitors
- READ. Read the exhibitor rules and regulations, read your booth contract, read all information sent out by show management, including website postings and your exhibitor prospectus. Reading all of your information makes you aware of all deadlines and can save you time and money!
- KNOW WHAT COMES WITH YOUR BOOTH SPACE. Knowing what is included in the cost of your booth space may save you money. The ALD Meeting provides booth carpet in show colors with your booth price and one booth sign.
- REVIEW THE FLOOR PLAN. Review the hotel venue and familiarize yourself with the layout, exhibit hall and your booth location.
- TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED. Familiarize yourself with advertising and sponsorship and other promotional opportunities are available through show management. Remember, any additional opportunities offer exposure beyond the booth!
- BE PREPARED. Know set-up and dismantle times, and the show hours. Review what information is in your exhibitor kit. Be aware of the exhibit hall activities and what the traffic flow will be like and what networking opportunities are available.
- ALWAYS ASK. Never hesitate to pick up the phone or send an email if you have any questions! Margaret Angarola, Exhibits Manager at 954-346-3776, Margaret@laserdentistry.org.
- HAVE FUN!
Rules and Regulations
View / Download Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Exhibitor Laser Safety Requirements
View / Download Exhibitor Laser Safety Requirements